QicSEND College Ambassador Application
Kickstart Your Career with QicSEND
Become a QicSEND College Ambassador
QicSEND is building a money transfer service for college students, and we're looking for Brand Ambassadors to join our team for the Spring 2024 Semester. As an Ambassador, you'll be responsible for bringing QicSEND to your campus community by planning events, creating content, partnering with local businesses and student orgs, executing engaging stunts, and more.
Sound interesting? Read on to learn more and apply.
What Youʼll Do
As a QicSEND Ambassador, youʼll be responsible for bringing QicSEND to your campus community by planning events, creating content, partnering with local businesses and student orgs, executing engaging stunts, and more. Responsibilities include:
- Building and executing a tailored marketing plan to generate interest in QicSEND, both digitally and IRL.
- Creating compelling, original content about QicSEND on your personal social media channels.
- Implementing grassroots marketing initiatives, including on-campus tabling, flyering, and events.
- Establishing partnerships with influential student groups and organizations.
- Sourcing content creators on your campus.
- Providing insights and feedback to the QicSEND Team.
Competitive pay & opportunities for additional prizes and rewards.
Real-world marketing, leadership, and project management experience.
An inside look into a fast-growing fintech start up.
Opportunity to inform the future of QicSEND.
- An undergraduate student currently enrolled full-time at an accredited university; First Years, Sophomores, and Juniors preferred.
- Have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Able to work up to an average of 5 hours per week through the extent of the program opportunity to extend through the summer.
- Have a strong network of student organizations and are actively involved on campus.
- Sales, marketing and social media experience is not required, but is a plus.
- All majors are encouraged to apply–no pre-existing finance or tech experience is required